Two independent channels for instrument and z. B. high quality condenser microphones.
Channel 2 provides 48-V phantom power.
For channel 1, 9 V phantom power can be switched on in order to supply your pickup system with the required voltage.
A customized 8 “twin cone loudspeaker and 60 watts RMS output power, sufficient to dynamically and powerfully amplify your instrument in every rehearsal room and on club stages.
• High-end DI-out to the FOH system
• 4 onboard effects: short reverb, long reverb, delay, chorus
The effect can be added to each channel via a PAN control.
• 7 kg light weight, transportable in all public transports and also as hand luggage on airplanes.
• Independent 3/2-band EQ
• All AER amplifiers are delivered with a high quality padded gigbag.
Recommended are: Acoustic guitar, voice, wind instruments, mandolins, oud, traditional Chinese instruments, mouth harp, but also cellos and electrical instruments
This is what Søren Golz and Ivan Danilov say:
Concert guitarists, Germany
The Compact 60/4 are exactly perfect for us because:
1) they reproduce the sound of our instruments authentically . Even if you turn up the volume a bit more, the sound remains very true to the original. No other manufacturer offers this in this form (our opinion). 2) The simple (in a positive sense), stylish design and the associated high and particularly reliable functionality (there has not been a single problem) convince us again and again. 3) The price-performance ratio is unbeatable!
So far, after every concert where we have used the amps, we have received consistently positive feedback.